Terms and Conditions
By visiting and subscribing to Prepaidstart.com you accept these Terms and Conditions.
Prepaidstart.com is a service of KeepCalling, one of the largest ethnic telecommunication providers in the world based in Atlanta, Georgia. KeepCalling's objective is to provide the highest quality telephone service at the best rates. The use of this website is expressly conditioned on your acceptance of all terms and conditions stated herein and any other place on this website. DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE if you do not accept all the terms and conditions stated herein and at other places.
It is a federal AND state offense to purchase any product or service by fraudulent means. Products and/or services purchased on this website shall not be used for any unlawful purpose. Accordingly, you agree that you are at least 18 years of age, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, representations and warranties set forth in the Terms and Condition; otherwise, please exit the Website.
By using Prepaidstart's prepaid calling service the user accepts the rates, terms and conditions identified on this website. Prepaidstart may change or modify the Terms from time to time without notice other then posting amended Terms on this Website. Prepaidstart reserves the right to change, modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any portion thereof), including any and all content contained on the Website, at any time without notice. You agree that Prepaidstart shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Website.
Whenever you provide us information on our Website, you agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information and (b) maintain and promptly update such information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is, or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that it is, untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Prepaidstart may without notice suspend or terminate your access to our Website and refuse any and all current or future use of our Website (or any portion thereof). Please select a password that would not be obvious to someone trying to guess your password, and change it regularly as an added precaution. Furthermore we recommend you use a different password from the email account as an additional security measure. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account identification. Prepaidstart is not responsible for lost or stolen passwords or unauthorized use. You agree to immediately notify Prepaidstart of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security.
Credit/debit card fraud is a criminal offense. At Prepaidstart we use automated and manual systems to confirm proper credit card authorization, including having Prepaidstart representatives call persons who have signed up for Prepaidstart services. We also track every transaction. Information related to fraudulent transactions, including but not limited to IP addresses, detailed call records, transaction data and email addresses is collected. The information will be provided to appropriate law enforcement officials consistent with applicable law when required to assist in the prosecution of any persons attempting to commit fraud on Prepaidstart websites.
Prepaidstart is the sole owner of the information collected on this website. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to a third party for marketing or any other purposes. We collect, retain, and use only the information that is necessary for you to administrate your Prepaidstart account. Therefore, it is required for you to provide certain information upon using portions of our websites. Such information includes your name (either your name, company, or organizations name), address, phone number, email address, and other information gathered through the applicable process.
PrepaidStart does not store credit/debit card information. PrepaidStart website communicate over Secure Socket Layer protocol to ensure protection of your personal data. PrepaidStart however shall not be responsible for the security of your data or for fraudulent use of credit card to make purchases on this website, nor shall PrepaidStart be obligated to make refunds or to provide any compensation where such fraudulent use occurs. PrepaidStart will actively cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting anyone who uses this website or products/services sold over this website for unlawful use. PrepaidStart is not responsible if the card holder's issuing bank does not authorize online transactions.
PrepaidStart.com is committed to customer satisfaction and offers 100% money back guarantee. PrepaidStart.com will refund the amount for any unused product to any customer who is dissatisfied with its services. The refund policy applies only for claims received by PrepaidStart.com within 60 days since purchase date. Any promotion or discount applied to an order for which a refund is provided will be deducted from the amount of the refund.
The Reseller's Obligations
The Reseller shall:
- Provide and promote Prepaidstart services in such a manner so it maximizes the number of customers and also so it respects all standards of decency and propriety prevalent in the target country;
- Include all necessary information in promotional materials about products and possible charges in order for the customer to ascertain them before using Prepaidstart services;
- Ensure that before a service is provided all proprietary interest rights, authorizations, licenses, consents and permissions have been obtained or granted and all requirements of law have been complied;
- Comply with all requirements and conditions listed in the contract at any time and from time to time imposed by law or by any relevant competent body;
- Not assign, transfer or subcontract this contract or any part thereof to any other person without the written consent of Prepaidstart;
- Provide any recorded or promotional materials requested by Prepaidstart and deliver it within the time frame established by Prepaidstart within a reasonable time limit;
- Not state or imply any approval by Prepaidstart unless there exists a prior written approval of Prepaidstart;
- Not operate any other costs for the Service User except the normal international tariff established by Prepaidstart, unless approved in advance by Prepaidstart in writing.
- The Reseller will be liable for any and all taxes, penalties and interest imposed by the taxing authorities of any country on any amounts paid by Prepaidstart to the Reseller under this agreement. If at any time after payment by Prepaidstart to the Reseller of any amount under the provisions of this agreement, Prepaidstart is required to pay any taxes, penalties or interest imposed after the fee is paid, then the Reseller will repay Prepaidstart within 10 days from delivery by Prepaidstart of a copy of the official receipt evidencing payment by Prepaidstart. Alternatively, any amounts due to be reimbursed to Prepaidstart may be deducted by Prepaidstart from any amounts due to the Reseller by way of payment.
- Prepaidstart at its sole discretion may vary the rates, include or remove access numbers allocated, charges associated with the operation of the services or make any other changes in the services without any prior notice.
Payment of commission
- Prepaidstart shall not be obliged to pay commissions in respect of this Contract if the total commissions generated in any month are below US200.00. Where commissions are below 200.00 in any month, the amount will be carried forward and consolidated with the commissions due for the following month. When the total commissions are above the threshold of 200.00 Prepaidstart will pay the amount due to the reseller in the timing accordingly to payment schedule.
- The Reseller hereby agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Prepaidstart and each of its employees or agents and counsel harmless from any and all losses, claims, actions, judgements, suits, obligations, damages, liabilities, costs, expenses, including attorneys commissions, arising out of or resulting from the Reseller or its clients performance under this agreement.
Dispute arising from purchase on this website or relating to this agreement, if not settled by the parties in good faith, may at their discretion, be submitted for arbitration to American Arbitration Association (AAA) at their offices in Georgia. All disputes, including interpretation of Arbitration Award shall be subject to laws of State of Georgia, and jurisdiction shall reside with Federal and State Court in Georgia. Prevailing party in the dispute shall be entitled to, in addition to any damages or relief, to reasonable expenses and attorney fees from the other party.
You agree not to file a credit card or debit card chargeback with regards to any purchase made on the website but instead try to resolve the issue with the service provider - Prepaidstart. If you do not remember making the purchase - call the number on your statement next to the charge.
In the event that you breach this agreement and file a chargeback, upon a resolution in our favor of the chargeback by either the credit card issuing bank, the credit/debit card processor or by VISA or MASTERCARD, you agree to reimburse us for any costs incurred in researching and responding to such chargeback, including without limitation, our actual costs paid to the credit/debit card processor or our banks and the reasonable value of the time of our employees spent on the matter, as determined in our discretion in good faith.
In the event that a chargeback is placed or threatened on a purchase, we also reserve the right to report the incident for inclusion in chargeback abuser database(s). We use various credit reporting agencies and will send a default notice to them upon receiving a fraudulent order and/or chargeback. This in turn will seriously affect your credit rating. We are under no obligation to mark the debt as paid, even after we receive further payment to rectify the situation. We use several credit reporting agencies from Australia, United States, New Zealand, United Kingdom and several countries in Europe.